Why choose us?
We are a caring and dedicated veterinary team of animal lovers. Our surgery is RCVS accredited and our experienced staff and modern medical equipment enable us to provide the highest standards of veterinary care and service.
- Experienced veterinary surgeon.
- 15 minute consultation appointments.
- Full surgical facilities.
- In-house laboratory to run blood and urine tests immediately, if required.
- In-house X-rays and ultrasound.
- Modern and safe anaesthetics used.
- Fully computerised record system.
- Modern, clean kennels and facilities.
- Separate dog and cat wards.
- Large, free car park at the rear of the surgery.
- Free advice on diet, worming, flea control, neutering and vaccinations.
- Healthcare plans available to reduce the cost of routine and emergency care,
- House visits available.
- Puppies: We have free puppy checks for new puppies and free monthly check ups until they are 6 months of age. Puppies also receive a free puppy pack and 1 month free insurance.
- Kittens: We offer a free kitten check for new kittens as well as a kitten pack including a free sample of food and a book on cat care. Kittens receive 1 month free insurance.